If you’ve recently installed or are thinking of installing a wood or multi fuel burning appliance, you will need to check whether you have appropriate cover under your existing home insurance. This can be especially true if you have a home of non-standard construction, such as timber framed or thatched roof.
Insurance is one of the few purchases that you make where you hope you never need it or use it. That said you need the confidence that when it really matters, you have an insurance solution that will not let you down.
Fortunately, HETAS has a long standing relationship with Jelf, a leading UK insurance broker, who are able to provide HETAS customers with:
- Cover for all types of properties including thatched, listed buildings and nonstandard constructions
- Flexible insurance so you only pay for what you need – comprehensive cover at a competitive price
- Cover available for unoccupied properties, Landlord’s and holiday homes.
Jelf can also offer the option to extend your policy to include:*
- Family legal expenses insurance to protect yourself and your family
- 24 hr domestic home emergency cover
- Key cover for lost or stolen keys
*Terms and Conditions may apply
For more information or to get a quote why not get in touch with Jelf on 01386 712129, email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the enquiry form below.
For advice and tips on making the most of your appliance, check out the HETAS advice leaflets.