HETAS Approved Retailers give you confidence in getting a suitable, efficient and safe wood burning or biomass appliance for your home. All approved retailers contain at least one HETAS trained showroom staff member, meaning quality advice can be given to the end user that meets a good standard of service.
Purchasing a product from a HETAS Approved Retailer showroom will:
- Give you confidence that there will be knowledgeable staff available in the showroom
- Purchase a safe and legal appliance with the appropriate amount of output needed to heat your home
- Recommend the right wood burning stove for your home
- Be able to identify key features of each appliance through a product labelling system to make an informed choice to suit their needs
- Key topic advice leaflets available in store for advice on maintaining their appliance efficiently and to the correct code of practice
To view the range of HETAS Approved appliances, from wood burning stoves and biomass systems through to chimney systems, visit the HETAS ‘Find Product‘ search.
If you’d like to become a HETAS Approved Retailer, click here to find out more.