HETAS Jobs | Latest Job Vacancies at HETAS
We currently have two vacancies at HETAS, details for both are outlined below.
Vacancy – Complaint Resolution Officer
This role is to provide the HETAS complaints service, resolving routine complaints directly and efficiently and developing approaches to progress complicated cases.
- Provide a reliable service throughout the complaints process, in line with the current HETAS policy and complying with national standards
- Interpret and understand customer complaints and work proactively to seek resolutions to complex cases
- Be the first point of escalation within the business for complainants and other parties in the complaints process, allowing for wide differences in their approach and expectations
- Engage actively in developing new tools and methods.
This role calls for an experienced and skilled administrator and call handler. You should have in depth knowledge of delivering effective response to consumers, in a building services, investigation and/or complaints environment. You must be confident in explaining difficult issues and managing highly charged conversations. You must have the ability to understand and interpret routine technical requirements for solid fuel installers and related trades.
Vacancy – Complaints Administrator
This role administers the day to day processes that deliver an effective complaints service and enable effective decision making
- Handle complaint enquiries effectively at all times
- Assist in progressing and investigating complaints received in support of the Complaint Resolution Officer and HETAS Managers
- Record complaint cases, and follow HETAS policy in giving timely updates or responses to the parties involved
- Provide regular statistics and collate other data
- Assist with the administrative support to other HETAS departments.
You should have strong administration skills and experience of working in a busy customer focused environment. You must be able to deal with difficult calls in a diplomatic and appropriate manner, remaining polite and professional. The role requires good skills in MS Office and the ability to master the HETAS database system.
Both posts are located at our offices in Tewkesbury.
To enquire further, or to make an application, contact the recruiting manager at the address below:
Alan Young, Complaints & Inspections Manager HETAS, Severn House, Unit 5, Newtown Trading Estate, Green Lane, Tewkesbury, GL20 8HD
The closing date for applications is 27th February 2017