HETAS Job Vacancies
Technical Advisor/ Trainee Technical Advisor
£18k – £25k dependant on experience
HETAS is seeking a ‘Technical Advisor’ to join the team at their offices in Tewkesbury. An opportunity for further learning and development for anyone wishing to pursue a Technical career within the Heating Industry.
The main purpose of the position will be to answer enquiries surrounding the installation of Solid fuel and Biomass alongside other members of the HETAS registration and technical team on the HETAS Technical Helpline and accompany HETAS Inspectors on installation inspections
Full training will be provided to further enhance any of the below.
- Experience in Domestic Heating/Plumbing and Solid Fuel
- A relevant qualification (NVQ /City & Guild / EAL / HETAS/ Technical Certificate)
- Previous experience in Solid fuel and Biomass
- Knowledge of the Building Regulations
- Ability to learn quickly and develop an expertise in technical matters.
- Flexible attitude, proactive in supporting registrants and colleagues
- Effective communication skills with people at all levels
- Computer awareness and ability to search sources of information.
HETAS is a not for profit organisation offering Competent Person Scheme registration for installers of biomass and solid fuel heating, and registration for retailers, servicing businesses and chimney sweeps. In addition, HETAS offer Product Approval for a wide range of appliances, flues, equipment and solid mineral fuels.
Working hours Monday to Thursday 9am-5pm and Friday 9am-4.30pm.
The position may also suit someone with experience seeking part time hours i.e. retired/ semi-retired.
For an informal chat about the position please call Mike Harvey on 01684 278192 or submit a CV along with a covering letter:
Email to: Michael.Harvey@hetas.co.uk
Post to: Mike Harvey HETAS Limited Severn House Unit 5 Newtown Trading Estate Green Lane Tewkesbury GL20 8HD