- Public Liability – Protects you if you have acted negligently and caused injury to a member of the public or damage to their property.
- Financial Loss – Extends Public Liability where your customer has suffered a monetary loss without damage occurring.
- Inefficacy – Protects you in the event a product or services you provide fails to work correctly.
- Professional Indemnity – Protects you from errors in testing, certification and design work and also any wrongful advice given to your client.
- Legal Expenses – Pays for your legal costs against property, employment, tax and contractual disputes under £5,000 as well as bad debts over £500.
- Temporary Employers Liability – Covers you for any person that temporarily may fall under your supervision or control. Where applicable full Employers Liability cover will be provided.
To further enhance your cover you can choose to add the following optional extras within your Business Insurance policy:
- Tools and Stock – Accidental damage and theft cover on your tools and stock including from an unattended vehicle overnight.
- Personal Accident – Provides a weekly benefit for up to a year in the event of an injury preventing you from working.
- Contract Works – All risks cover on your materials on site as well as damage caused to your works in progress.
- Hired in Plant – Protects your responsibility to the hirer for loss or damage to the plant whilst in your control.
- Directors’ & Officers’ – Protects you if you are found personally responsible for a wrongful act in your capacity as a director or officer.
Can HETAS Insurance Services cover my van?
We know that for most HETAS members your van or commercial vehicle is essential to your work. That’s why we pride ourselves in providing you with the same great service in commercial vehicle insurance as we do with business insurance.
As HETAS members you have access to tailored vehicle insurance solutions which can include:
- Windscreen cover
- Comprehensive cover including replacement van cover if your vehicle is involved in an accident.
- Access to a 24/7 emergency claims handling service provided by insurers
We regularly arrange enhanced bespoke policies for HETAS members. Whatever your needs might be, give the team a call on 01905 886462 and we will be happy to help.
To view our policy wordings please click on the links below:
- Gas, plumbing and heating and ventilation contractors
- Renewable energy installers
Click here to view the Retailer Policy Wording (opens a zip file)
*All quotations are subject to individual circumstances and insurance coverage may be subject to certain limitations or exclusions.