HETAS are recruiting apprentices!
Working in partnership with Gloucestershire College we are looking for talented individuals to join our team and have two fantastic opportunities for a Business Administrator and a Digital Marketing Assistant.
If you are a team player with the ability to be flexible in your work approach, we would love to hear from you. An interest in the environment and sustainability would also be helpful. We are focussed on continuous improvement and your thoughts and suggestions are not only welcomed here but encouraged. With the potential of both roles becoming permanent at the end of the apprenticeship, other benefits that we offer include:
- A generous holiday entitlement of 28 days per annum plus bank holidays
- Parking on site
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme from day 1 of employment
- Eligibility to join the Life Assurance Scheme after passing probation
- Cycle to work scheme after passing probation
- A friendly and supportive work environment
- An awards scheme every quarter in recognition of our employees that have gone above and beyond.
All applicants will need to apply directly to Gloucestershire college through the links below:
The closing date for both opportunities is 2 September, and we will be holding interviews in September.
If you have any questions, please contact our Human Resources Manager, Becky Morgan at email@example.com
HETAS and Woodsure support cleaner and safer choices for the use of biomass and other solid fuels, appliances and associated technologies.