Become a FuranFlex25 installer
FuranFlex25 is the unique lining technology that expands from within flues and ducts, and more and more customers are choosing this liner over other alternatives, especially in solid fuel applications, ranging from historic stately homes to residential homes and kitchen extraction. FuranFlex25’s solid fuel liner is called RWV and has an operating temperature of 450°C and is shock tested to over 1000°C
FuranFLEX25 RWV Chimney Lining System (HETAS Listed Chimney Product) is suitable for all solid fuel installations (dry applications i.e. Solid Fuels, Decorative Fuel Effect Gas Fires, Biomass Boilers) with a product designation of:
- EN1443 – T450-N1-D-3-G (Dry Applications)
FuranFlex25 Black is suitable for all gas and oil installations (wet and dry) which require a designation of:
- EN 14471:2005 T400 N1 G D V3 O 1 A2 LO – (Dry Applications)
- EN 14471:2005 T200 P1 O W V1 0 1 A2 LO – (Wet Applications)
Kompozit’all UK always ensure that the correct FuranFLEX25 system has been specified/ installed for every application and then a full 25 year guarantee is issued on the full cost of replacement in case of a manufacturing fault. A technical product like FuranFlex25 needs experienced installers to put the unique 25 year guarantee into the product which is why Kompozit’All UK is searching for installers nationwide to meet increased demand.
Kompozit’All UK is the UK distributor and trainers of all FuranFlex25 and VentilFlex25 products, with over 5 years of experience with the product and responsible for over 5,000 installations and feel the best way to protect customers and end-users, is to provide the most comprehensive training and technical support to all our installation partners.
All who have chosen this liner as the premium option have cited many of the benefits listed below with one customer saying “I may have paid more for this product than the other alternatives, but I feel it is worth it for the extra security and the lower life-time cost”
Reasons Customers choose FuranFlex25:
- All installers are annually re-certified
- Quick clean Installation speed
- Full 25 year guarantee
- Least destructive installation process (rarely a need to ‘break through)
- 24 hour promise (to return to installation if failure reported)
- Installations Underwritten by Insurance group ARK
To register interest in becoming an installer or for more product information and to view case studies, please visit www.furanflex.co.uk. Alternatively call Andrew on 07772 118400 or David on 07565 583456
The HETAS installation competence for the Furanflex25 chimney lining system is “Install a specialist flue lining system”.
If you have taken the appropriate training to install these systems, please contact HETAS with the details, to enable us to add that to your registration. Once you have the competence assigned, you will be able to notify an installation through HETAS and your customer can have a HETAS certificate of compliance. Please refer to the Official Guide to HETAS Approved Products & Services for listings of factory made chimneys and chimney lining systems, including:
Specialist flue lining systems
- Part 2 Type G – non-metallic chimney relining systems –typically using a special formulation of ceramic or concrete based materials
- Part 2 Type J – cast in-situ concrete relining systems – using an inflatable rubber former.
Non-metallic block or sectional liners
- Part 2 Type B – chimney block systems (concrete, pumice or clay)
- Part 2 Type D – flue liners for relining (fire clay, ceramic, pumice or refractory concrete) – usually with spigot and socket joints.