GDPR is almost here
GDPR is (almost) here!
Last month we highlighted that GDPR is fast approaching! It’s now only weeks until the new regulation kicks in. Luckily Prompt Payer can help businesses needing support with GDPR.
Prompt Payer, the ethical debt recovery specialists has teamed up with Benefits Direct to offer GDPR services for HETAS registrants.
From short online articles to 100 page ‘e-books’, information (and misinformation!) about GDPR is everywhere but are you any wiser as to your own business’s exact needs and how you will need to change your practices in order to comply? Likely not. Listen, you don’t need to read another blog, guide or white paper to get a handle on what you need to do.
You might not even think that the GDPR affects you but the fact is, GDPR affect every single business that holds data on their customers, from sole traders through to huge corporations.
There are also many ‘solutions’ out there offering a one-size-fits all approach to data compliance like template websites that offer no access to data protection experts. Using these services without advice might leave your business vulnerable to a hefty fine from the ICO come 25 May 2018.
However, our solution is different and will help you address your GDPR needs hand in hand with an expert.
What’s on offer?
FREE consultation about your legal needs with an expert. We’ll run through your requirements then put you in touch with a qualified expert lawyer to discuss your needs as an organisation. Call our team today on 0207 1481599 (“Quote HETAS” to obtain special rates) to discuss your needs.
- FREE GDPR Checklist and Audit so you can explore your requirements.
- FREE GDPR guidance notes written by data protection experts.
Call 0207 1481599 (Quote” HETAS” to obtain special rates) or submit an enquiry here to speak to someone about your business and what you need.
Member-rate reduced price packages to help you on your way to compliance, whatever the size of your business:
GDPR Package One
ü GDPR compliant legal document templates which are:
- Terms and Conditions of Website Use
- Data Protection Policy
- IT Security Policy
- Data Processing Agreement
- Consent to Data Processing
- Data Processing Clauses
- Clauses for Staff Agreements
- Data Retention Policy
- Staff Consent Form
- Privacy Notice to Staff
- Memorandum to Board of Directors
- Free Audit Questionnaire
ü 1 hour of legal advice with an expert GDPR lawyer
ü GDPR Audit document
£295+VAT (30% off usual price for members, usually £385+VAT)
GDPR Package Two
- GDPR compliant legal document templates
- 3 hours of legal advice with an expert GDPR lawyer
- GDPR Audit document
- 1 hour bespoke GDPR Webinar training with expert lawyer
GDPR Package Three
- GDPR audit is used by a GDPR lawyer to identify specific compliance work required, a plan of action is agreed and legal work completed.
- Priced on application (POA).
Bespoke GDPR Webinar Training
- We can also offer bespoke GDPR webinar training for you and your team to brief your organisation on your data protection needs.
- Includes a Q&A session
- Slides and notes forwarded to attendees after session
Don’t leave GDPR compliance until the last minute. Sort your needs out today and avoid unnecessary problems down the line, remember 25 May 2018 is the deadline. To start with a FREE consultation about your needs simply click here