Just a reminder that the entry deadline for the H&V News Awards is just around the corner and will close next month!
Following feedback received from the industry, the entry deadline will close much earlier this year to allow people to submit their entries before the Christmas season really starts to kick in. The entry deadline is 7 November 2014.
As the industry’s most established and prestigious awards, the industry’s Oscars really are the ones to win! Judged by a panel of experts, the winners receive extensive publicity across the H&V News brand along with phenomenal recognition for their hard work in front of an audience of more than 1000 of their peers at the glittering awards ceremony in London. We’ll have more information on the awards over the coming months.
See below for the list categories for the H&V News Awards 2015; for any assistance with your entry, please contact George Thornton on T: 020 7391 4530 E: email@example.com
- Air Movement Product of the Year
- Apprentice of the Year
- BIM Initiative of the Year – sponsored by Baxi Group
- Building Services Contractor of the Year– sponsored by Wilo
- Building Services Project of the Year- sponsored by Pegler Yorkshire
- Collaboration of the Year
- Commercial Building Services Product of the Year
- District Heating Project of the Year
- Domestic H&V Product of the Year– sponsored by Domestic & General
- Domestic Heating Contractor of the Year- sponsored by Corgi VAT Saver
- Energy Efficient Installer of the Year- sponsored by Plumb Center
- Off-Grid Installer
- Renewable Project of the Year – Private
- Renewable Project of the Year – Public – sponsored by Remeha
- Retrofit Project of the Year
- Safety Initiative of the Year
- Service & Maintenance Initiative of the Year
- Training Initiative of the Year –sponsored by Adey Professional Heating Solutions
Plus the B&ES Gold Award (sponsored by B&ES) and the Outstanding Contribution Award (sponsored by Pipe Center) which are non enter-able categories.
To view the criteria for the above or for any other information, please visit the H & V Awards website.
Good luck with your entry. You’ve got to be in it to win it!