HETAS is recruiting
Trainee Technical Advisor
HETAS Limited are seeking a ‘Trainee Technical Advisor’ to join the team at their offices in Tewkesbury. An opportunity for further learning and development for anyone wishing to pursue a Technical career within the Heating Industry.
The main purpose of the position will be to answer enquiries surrounding the installation of Solid fuel and Biomass alongside other members of the HETAS registration and technical team on the HETAS Technical Helpline and accompany HETAS Inspectors on installation inspections
Full training will be provided to further enhance any of the below.
- Experience in Domestic Heating/Plumbing and Solid Fuel
- A relevant qualification (NVQ /City & Guild / EAL / HETAS/ Technical Certificate)
- Previous experience in Solid fuel and Biomass
- Knowledge of the Building Regulations
- Ability to learn quickly and develop an expertise in technical matters.
- Flexible attitude, proactive in supporting registrants and colleagues
- Effective communication skills with people at all levels
- Computer awareness and ability to search sources of information.
- Experience in using office software AutoCAD – InDesign
HETAS is the official body recognised by Government to approve biomass and solid fuel domestic heating appliances, fuels and services.
Helpline operating hours Monday to Thursday 9am-5pm and Friday 9am-4.30pm.
Salary dependant on experience
Interested applicants should submit their CV along with a covering letter to Michael Harvey:
Email to: Michael.Harvey@hetas.co.uk
Post to: HETAS Limited Severn House Unit 5 Newtown Trading Estate Green Lane Tewkesbury GL20 8HD