HETAS Notifications Update
The HETAS notification system was upgraded from our existing platform at the start of August. We would like to thank all of our installers for your patience while the system was offline.
The notification team have also complied some top tips to help you out and navigate the new look notifications.
Tips for using the system
Thank you to all the installers who have been using the system and providing us with feedback to date. We continue to work on further developments on the system. If you encounter any problems please contact the team on 01684 278170 and we can assist you in overcoming the problem.
A user guide is available for installers, guiding you through the new process. Click here to access the guide.
- Password reset – If you are having problems logging in, contact the team and we can arrange a password reset for you. Contact email@example.com or call 01684 278170.
- Notification credits – the team can assist with your credits and purchasing additional credits or they can be purchased directly on the system. Contact us on the above details or visit the HETAS Shop to purchase credits and commissioning sheets.
- Notification history – this is another function we will be adding in the near future. If you need a report on the notifications you have submitted to HETAS we can provide this to you.
- Where to notify – our user guide will point you in the right direction, but once you have logged in, click on the green ‘Profile’ tab in the top right hand side of the website, then click ‘Submit Notification’ on the green left hand menu.
- When notifying – avoid using autofill to populate fields. Some fields are designed as drop-down options, using autofill will prevent the notification data from populating in the correct way.
- Loading speed – at busy times the loading speed can be a little slow, we are working to speed up this process.
Paper notification remain unaffected by the update to the new system.
If you have any questions at this time please contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01684 278170.