As the number of businesses who choose to notify online increases the HETAS registration team wanted to remind you of some of the key features to make use of when notifying online.
- View your notification history
- Easily search for the right address from a drop down menu
- Notify in just a few minutes
- Purchase additional credits any time of day, every day of the week
- Immediate confirmation that the installation has been notified to HETAS
By using the online notification system you can also access your account overview, operatives, schemes and access the HETAS Technical Area too.
When notifying online, please ensure you add an email address for your customer. This will enable HETAS to contact them around three weeks after their installation to ensure they have received a copy of the certificate through the post and reissue certificates in instances where they haven’t been delivered.
For installers who are still notifying using paper based certificates, please remember to complete the following details to prevent certificates being returned and a delay in the installation being notified to the relevant Local Authority.
- Add a complete address – Royal Mail has a handy postcode check
- Identify if the property is a new build – this will help us notify accordingly
- Identify the appliance make, model and output
- Complete the installation and declaration date
Get in touch with the team if you are currently using paper certificates and would like to switch to notifying online. The team can be contacted on 01684 278170 or click here to complete an enquiry form.
There will be occasions when a homeowner might have lost their certificate, they can easily order a replacement online. HETAS will dispatch a replacement certificate by email immediately upon completion of payment.