At the end of 2014 HETAS extended the scope of its Competent Person Scheme, enabling registered installers to sign off a range of plumbing and sanitary ware work. Do you have the necessary skills to upgrade your registration? Read more.
The new categories of registration for plumbing include:
- Installation of shower or bathroom
- Installation of new taps, sink, washbasin, bidet, bath or other sanitary ware
- Replacement of shower, bath, sink, washbasin or other sanitary ware
- Installation of a wholesome cold water supply
Typically the relevant competencies can be demonstrated by:
- An NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Plumbing & Heating,
- A Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS) certificate.
If you also have a QCF Level 3 Award in the Installation & Maintenance of Water Harvesting & Re-use Systems, HETAS can cover installation of a supply of non-wholesome water to an appropriate sanitary convenience.
If you have these qualifications, or the equivalent, please call us on 01684 278170 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the enquiry form below and we’ll give you a call back. We’ll talk you through how to register or extend your registration with HETAS.