Prompt Payer nears landmark
Prompt Payer nears landmark and has now recovered nearly £100,000 on behalf of HETAS registrants. HETAS has a business relationship with Prompt Payer whereby Registered Installers will automatically receive FREE premium membership of Prompt Payer as part of their HETAS registration. Membership with Prompt Payer normally costs £250 and is one of the many benefits of HETAS registration.
Recent research has shown that small businesses are owed over £700m in unpaid invoices and the wait for payment is now 84 days!
It also shows that small businesses spend an extra 14 days chasing debts. Nearly 50% of all invoice are paid late, yet 79% of business don’t charge interest that they are allowed under Law.
Prompt Payer is on your side and have helped many installer businesses receive payment for unpaid invoices and membership with Prompt Payer is free for HETAS Registered Installers. Here’s what Prompt Payer will do for you:
- follow a debt collection procedure, as set out by the Financial Services Authority
- where applicable, we calculate and add interest and charges as permitted by the Late Payment of Commercial Debts Act 1998
- provide you with a paper trail in case of court action
- they are on your side and have heard EVERY excuse
- will help you through the court process if required
- take the stress away
- membership is already paid for by HETAS, Prompt Payer take NO collection fee
To contact Prompt Payer, click here to complete an enquiry form on the Prompt Payer website.
Click here to find out about the full range of benefits available to you through your registration with HETAS.