Your Technical Area
Technical Area update – make use of the HETAS Technical Area
Have you made use of your Technical Area? Launched in 2016, the Technical Area is the go to resource for HETAS Registrants. From Bulletins to Technical Notes through to useful links and documents. Recently uploaded is the Ready to Burn Bulletin.
The HETAS Technical Area is a free to use benefit for HETAS registrants and contains a wealth of information to support the guidance provided through your training, helpline support and Technical Handbook.
In the Technical Area you will find:
- All of the HETAS Technical Bulletins
- The recent
- Technical Notes – from thatch guidance to CO alarm positioning
- All of our e-newsletters (from 2013 onwards)
- Detailed guidance on Energy Labelling Requirements
In addition this dedicated platform offers useful links, guidance documents and documentation to support registrants in their daily work. Useful links include:
- COSHH guidance
- CDM Regulations
- Working at Height
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Guidance from Which? Trusted Traders
Back in January the requirement for Energy Labelling for roomheater stoves come into force. Click here to find out more or visit the HETAS Technical Area for detailed guidance.