FIXED TERM FOR 12 MONTHS, MATERNITY COVER
The Complaints and Inspections team have a vacancy for a Compliance Officer on a fixed term basis of 12 months to cover maternity leave. This is a part time role of 18.75 hours per week, ideally working on a Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. This role is office based although we will continue to work in line with government guidance on homeworking on an as and when required basis. Due to the nature of the role, the ideal candidate will possess excellent customer care skills and will have some experience of how to handle difficult conversations. Strong administration skills and an eye for detail will also be important.
The main purpose of the role is to administer the day-to-day processes that deliver an effective complaints service for HETAS & Woodsure. Key result areas include administering complaint cases in line with our complaints policy, providing data on complaints to enable effective decision making on individual cases, ensuring accuracy when applying inspections processes as appropriate, and to effectively assess registered businesses and apply inspection processes as appropriate.
- To always handle complaint enquiries effectively
- To assist in progressing and investigating complaints or concerns received from any stakeholders in support of the Lead Complaint Resolution Officer and HETAS Managers
- To record complaint cases and follow HETAS/Woodsure policy in giving timely updates or responses to the parties involved
- To record and administer inspection processes, to include business review and set appropriate inspection regimes to set conditions.
- To assist the Lead Compliance Officer where appropriate in ensuring brand integrity and liaise with Authorities to support investigation / enforcement as necessary
- To provide statistics and collate other data as required
- To assist with the administrative support to other HETAS departments in an efficient and positive way when required
- To liaise effectively with all other staff members and with external inspectors
- Effectively utilise a CRM database and Microsoft Office software packages including Word, basic Excel, Outlook etc. to support administrative processes
- Support others internally and externally in delivering the aims of HETAS
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a CV and covering letter with your salary expectations to the Human Resources Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org.
HETAS and Woodsure support cleaner and safer choices for the use of biomass and other solid fuels, appliances, and associated technologies.
It has been an exciting time for HETAS & Woodsure this year. As we continue to grow, we are looking for talented individuals to join us on our journey and have new opportunities for a Digital Marketing Apprentice and a Business Administrator Apprentice.
We are working with Gloscol in our search for suitable candidates for these apprenticeships. Candidates will need to apply directly to the college using the below links.
The closing date for both opportunities is 2 September, and we will be holding interviews in September.
For any informal queries about the roles please email Becky Morgan, Human Resources Manager at email@example.com.
Take a look at what our employees have to say about us on Glassdoor.