HETAS Insurance Services works in close partnership with HETAS to understand your trade, and ensure we can provide expert advice and cover relevant to your business. Using this understanding we have sourced insurance products specifically for HETAS registrants that offers cover whether you install wet or dry systems, or a biomass product.
Our dedicated UK based team specialises in the insurance requirements for:
- Solid fuel contractors
- Heating, plumbing and gas installers
- Biomass Contractors ( including Service and Maintenance of Biomass appliances)
- Chimney Sweeps
It is important to ensure your business activities are noted accurately within your insurance documents. Our aim is to help ensure you are appropriately covered so you won’t be left exposed in the event of a claim.
Want to know more?
Why not Contact us for more information or a quote?
How can I benefit from HETAS insurance?
HETAS Insurance Services can provide you with a policy tailored to your needs and suitable for your trade, providing cover for:
- Public Liability, which protects you if you have acted negligently and caused injury to a member of the public or damage to their property.
- Tools and Stock (subject to policy limitations) which provides cover for accidental damage and theft of your tools and stock, including from an unattended vehicle overnight.
- Legal Expenses, which pays for your legal costs against property, employment, tax and contractual disputes under £5,000, as well as bad debts over £500.
- Employer’s Liability, which is compulsory by law if you have employees within your business, and provides cover if any of your employees, past or present, believe you are responsible for an injury or illness they are suffering and decide to claim.
- Contract Works, which provides all risks cover on your materials on site as well as damage caused to your works in progress.
- Hired in Plant, which protects your responsibility to the hirer for loss or damage to the plant whilst in your control.
We know not all businesses are the same, so you can choose from a number of additional insurance covers including:
- Professional Indemnity, this protects you from errors in testing, certification and design work and also any wrongful advice given to your client.
- Personal Accident cover provides a weekly benefit for up to a year, in the event of an injury preventing you from working.
- Directors’ & Officers’ insurance protects you if you are found personally responsible for a wrongful act in your capacity as a director or officer.
We also have our own in-house claims advisory experts, who are there to make sure claims proceed as promptly as possible, to minimise interruption to your business.
How else can HETAS insurance help my business?
As HETAS members you also have access to tailored commercial vehicle insurance solutions, which can include:
- Windscreen cover.
- Comprehensive cover including replacement van cover if your vehicle is involved in an accident.
- Access to a 24/7 emergency claims handling service provided by insurers
All quotations are subject to individual circumstances and insurance coverage may be subject to certain limitations or exclusions.
This is a marketing communication.
HETAS Limited is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Jelf Insurance Brokers.
HETAS Insurance Services is a trading name of Jelf Insurance Brokers Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Not all products and services offered are regulated by the FCA (for details see marshcommercial.co.uk/info/regulation). Registered in England and Wales number 0837227. Registered Office: 1 Tower Place West, London EC3R 5BU.