Promoting safe and efficient solid fuel, wood & biomass heating systems, fuels & services
There are many benefits behind using the wide range of services available through HETAS and it’s registrants, including stove retailers to find the right product for you, installation of a range of appliances, service and maintenance and chimney sweeping.
- HETAS is the only government approved competent person scheme specialising in solid fuel, wood & biomass
- Search for your local installers, chimney sweeps, retailers, products and fuels to enable safe and efficient use of your system into the future
- The HETAS competent person registration scheme covers a range of installations that an installer may carry out: dry appliances, appliances with boilers, solid mineral, wood & biomass appliances, hot water and heating systems along with re-lining chimneys
- Buy with confidence from an Approved Retailer who can offer advice, support and help you to choose the most suitable appliance for your home
- HETAS is the official body for testing and approval of appliances and publishes lists of approved appliances, fuels and equipment to help consumers, installers, retailers, designers & specifiers in choosing an installation & system to suit your needs whilst complying with the relevant building regulations and safety standards
- Check your fuel is quality assured by HETAS, this shows that the fuel sold will be of a consistent standard that matches a full description which is declared at point of sale
A range of advice sheets are available, click here to find out more.